What is Panic Attack?
It is the work of prayer and energy for the removal of the effect of the disease and treatment. The talisman of treatment and protection is used. They are occasional attacks of fear that leave people in awe. The main feature of panic attacks is that it occurs unexpectedly. These seizures, which our patients often call “crises”, we call “PANIC ATTACK”. At this stage, Panic Attack Treatment comes into play.
Panic Attack begins suddenly, becomes more severe and becomes most intense within 10 minutes; It usually passes spontaneously after 10-30 minutes (rarely up to 1 hour).
What are the Symptoms of Panic Attacks?
- Chest pain or tightness in the chest,
- Palpitations, strong or rapid heart beat,
- Shortness of breath or choking,
- Shortness of breath,
- Dizziness, lightheadedness, falling or fainting,
- Numbness or tingling,
- Chills, chills or hot flashes,
- Nausea or abdominal pain,
- Tremors or shaking,
- Feeling strange and different, that he or those around him have changed,
- r of losing control or going crazy
- Fear of death.
If you have at least 4 or more of these symptoms, we call it a panic attack. If there are less than four symptoms, we use the definition of Restricted Panic Attack.
How Do Panic Attacks Occur?
Fear is actually a necessary emotion that serves to protect us that gives us an advantage in dangerous situations. For example, when we encounter an animal (like a cat, a dog …) we are afraid. With fear, our sympathetic system is activated in our body. The sympathetic system is a system that prepares our body to fight or escape the alarming problem in dangerous situations or when we think it is dangerous. Then; We begin to breathe quickly: This can cause us to feel shortness of breath or choking, feeling like we’re out of breath, chest pain or chest tightness.
- Our heartbeat speeds up: we can feel palpitations or we can sense our heartbeats.
- Our blood pressure increases and our heart pumps large amounts of blood, especially to our muscles: we feel sweating, tremors or shaking, hot flashes.
- Less blood is pumped into our skin: It can make us feel numbness or tingling.
- Less blood is pumped into our digestive system: We may feel nausea or abdominal pain.
- The oxygen in our blood increases, carbon dioxide decreases and the blood circulation of the brain changes: It can cause ourselves or our environment to feel altered, strange and different, and fear that we may lose control.
What is Panic Disorder?
- With Repetitive Unexpected Panic Attacks
- Continuous concern that there will be other Panic Attacks between attacks,
- Persistent sadness with the belief that Panic Attacks may lead to bad consequences such as “having a heart attack and dying”, “losing control and going crazy” or “having a stroke” or as a precaution against attacks and possible negative consequences (absent work, sports, not doing housework, some It is a SPIRITUAL DISASTER in which some behavioral changes are seen, such as not eating or drinking food or beverages, carrying medicines, water, alcohol, various foods).
Panic attack alone is not a disease. It is a criterion of panic disorder disease.
What is Agoraphobia?
More than 60% of the patients begin to avoid the place and situations where the attacks will come. They cannot stay at home alone, go out alone on the street, cannot ride vehicles, elevators, pass narrow streets or bridges, cannot enter crowded places such as market places or department stores, or they can only go to such places with an intense worry and discomfort with someone next to them. . The inability of the patients to go to the places where they think they will have “Panic Attack” alone, and the inability to stay in such places is called Agoragobia.
What kind of illness is panic disorder?
About 3-4 of any 100 people in the community have either had this disease before or are still experiencing this disease. It usually starts between the ages of 20-35 for the first time. It is 2-3 times more common in women than men.
What is done to treat panic disorder?
Panic Disorder is a treatable disease. In the treatment of panic disorder, drugs are used to prevent panic attacks by correcting the defective hormone activities in the brain nerve cells. The drugs started under the supervision of the physician will be gradually reduced and discontinued after at least one year of use. Another treatment method used is cognitive-behavioral therapy techniques. In this therapy, it is aimed to correct the misinformation and beliefs of the patient about panic attack symptoms, which are actually “harmless”, and to teach the patient to cope with these symptoms without fear. Panic Attack is aimed to be gradually compared with the places and situations that he avoids alone because he is afraid of his future, so that he can overcome his fears and overcome his fears.
The best results in treatment are obtained by applying these two types of treatments together.
Clearing negative energy, effects and beings… Raising your Energy and Star …
Panic Attack Treatment, Choice of Spouse, Marriage and Relief; You can contact Deniz EREN, our Islamic Metaphysical Energy Specialist, for the detection and treatment of peer-to-peer unrest and Chinese harassment or any metaphysical disease.