What is Spiritual Healing and Purification Care Form
It is a 364-day special energy and prayer work for Aura / Chakra opening and activation.
According to Ayurveda, human beings cannot be considered healthy as a whole unless they are in balance and harmony in all their bodies. So what does balance mean in all our bodies? Are sports activities performed with just a healthy diet and an ideal routine enough to create balance in all our bodies?
The answer to this question is obviously no. We may be extremely healthy physically, but we may have mental turmoil or mental problems. Then it is not possible to talk about a harmony in all our bodies.
Vedic Information explains that human beings have 8 separate bodies apart from their physical body consisting of flesh and bones. Accordingly, 9 of our bodies are under 3 main sizes; Physical Body, Astral Body and Spiritual Body.
Our Physical Body consisting of matter and energy; It includes the Personal Body, the Energy Body, and our Environmental Body.
With our emotions formed through our senses in the Mind Body located in the Astral Body; Our Mind Body, where our thoughts, opinions and beliefs are formed, and the Ego Body that determines how we define ourselves.
Our Spiritual Body is our Personal Spirit, that is, our Soul; The Collective Spirit is composed of archetypal energies and Universal Spirit, which are the effects of high levels of consciousness that leave deep marks in the memory of societies, that is, according to our belief system, God, God, Brahman or the pure infinite intelligence of the universe.
Purification is not just about paying attention to what we take in from our mouth, real purification is possible by the release of toxins from all our bodies. In addition to the right food choices, which are the most important for the purification of the Physical Body, mental and spiritual detox methods should also be applied simultaneously.
Simple but effective methods are suggested in ancient sciences in order to increase our health, well-being and health in a holistic sense and to create a happier and more satisfied life by providing balance in all our bodies. When these methods are put into daily routine, they create miraculous changes. Remember, we experience the physical world through our 5 senses, our emotional world with the feelings and thoughts created by our mind, and our spiritual world with our Soul, our connection to the consciousness of unity. It is our choices to differentiate our experiences and direct our molecular structure formed in our physiological and astral bodies as a result of our experiences by sensing the higher vibrating frequencies in these three main bodies, raising our consciousness.
I will share with you three powerful and effective daily routine suggestions that are essential to a Holistic Purification program;
- Starting the day with Tongue Cleaning Spatula: During the night, while our body performs its cellular regeneration, it releases all free radicals and toxins in the physical body by sending them to the colon and tongue and sweating. The whitish or yellowish bitter taste on your tongue when you wake up in the morning is some of the toxic substances released from our body during the night. Starting the day by cleaning this layer with a good tongue cleaning spatula is a very effective practice that improves the quality of life in the long term.
- Controlled Breathing Techniques Exercise: Our breath is the most important connection mechanism between all our bodies. Breath is integrated into many layers of our lives. Breath acts synchronously with our environment, respiratory system, nervous system, endocrine system, mind and every cell in our body simultaneously with our mental, emotional and spiritual bodies. Therefore, by spending 10 minutes during the day, what qualities of our life we want to increase, controlled breathing exercises that serve those qualities will seriously contribute to our physical, emotional and spiritual health. Remember that uncontrolled and unconscious breathing creates depression, nervousness, tension and aggression. Controlled breathing brings health and joy. Through Ancient Breathing Techniques, most of which are taken from the nose and given through the nose, we can control its work and create harmony in all our bodies in a way that will calm, balance, purify and rejuvenate our body and mind. By learning 10 different breathing techniques with simplicity in Ancient Breathing Techniques seminars, you can easily apply what you need throughout your life and experience the benefits of some instantly and others in a very short time. If these kinds of seminars are not organized in the neighborhoods you live in, I suggest you at least research the Nadi Shodhana technique on the internet and apply it daily. Also known as Alternate Nostril Breathing, this technique will be an excellent choice especially for mental detox.
- Meditation Practice for 30 minutes a day: Meditation, which is described as the most effective antidote against stress in our century, is a scientific mind resting technique and a deep healing method. This very popular word today is often misunderstood and even misapplied. Meditation is to go beyond the mind, into the realm of pure and eternal consciousness by isolating the 5 senses. This area is the field of infinite possibilities, which is the home of our true self. By entering and exiting this area, which we call gap in meditation, in line with our intentions, we attract all the healing, creativity, inspiration, peace and wisdom we need into our lives. According to the results of clinical research conducted by international scientific institutions, meditation provides the following benefits if applied regularly every day;
- Relieves stress
- Detoxifies physically, mentally and emotionally
- Reduces anxiety, worry and various fears
- Sleep quality improves
- It improves, improves relationships
- Provides inner peace
- Awakens creativity and intuition
- Increases the ability to focus, strengthens concentration
- It reduces high blood pressure
- Decreases blood pressure, relieves heart palpitations
- It strengthens the immune system
- Relieves fatigue
- Makes you less judgmental
- Anti-aging hormones secreted
Remember, we don’t do meditation just for stress relief and relaxation. We also do meditation to raise our consciousness by initiating brain neuro-plasticity and to take the reins of our lives in line with our pre-meditation intentions. Therefore, while learning meditation, I suggest you learn the mantra techniques that have been proven to induce brain neuro-plasticity.