NLP, aslında bir yaşam biçimidir. En kısa ve öz anlatımı ile NLP, bilinçaltını temizleme metotlarından en başarılı olandır… NLP, gelişim ve değişimle ilgilidir. Bu nedenle NLP Eğitimi öncelikle kendiniz için önemlidir.
NLP is actually a way of life. NLP is the most successful method of clearing the unconscious mind with its shortest and most concise explanation. It is one of the excellent methods. It is perfect because NLP management takes the lead in clearing the health of the human spirit …
What is NLP? What Do We Aim with NLP Training?
Neural Language Programming (Neuro Linguistic Programming); Bringing some intellectual and behavioral processes that are carried out automatically without thinking on human life to the dimension of awareness and in this way, using certain modeling methods and understanding how we form our values, beliefs, perceptions and attitudes, a set of methods or thinking aimed at developing a structuring and control mechanism about our lives. format.
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLPS), which was developed in the USA in the 1970s, includes various techniques and strategies to improve physical and mental performance in a positive way. It interacts with various branches of science. It is a kind of guide that explains how the mind should be used. The basic point on which NLP is based is the idea that mental activities can be programmed like a computer software to achieve the specified goals. This approach, which focuses on the most beneficial approaches for human life and deals with the concrete aspects of experiences rather than the abstract, thinks that people have all the resources necessary for change. The main goal is to develop strategies that can discover and implement these resources and to achieve the goals through modeling.
NLP is a way of change and development that focuses on the full utilization of brain power, a small part of which we think we use, and reveals the limitlessness of the human mind and conducts studies on this subject. The functions of the brain are still in the process of being discovered, and new information about the ability to use the brain efficiently is being reached every day. NLP is also expressed in the form of the magic of communication and change. By modeling the ways of thinking and behavior that lead to success, it is emphasized how this can be used for another. NLP has been revealed as a result of many studies and long researches.
You will earn a profession with NLP Training.
NLP is a craft and art. NLP is a technology with a way of thinking, systems and techniques, and it has a methodology. In NLP applications, it is aimed to find the more effective one with continuous development and new searches. In this respect, NLP offers an “eclectic” approach. With NLP, a person who has taken the path of achieving his goals by reaching the awareness of his own resources and using them correctly is on the way to success. In the event that a certain method does not give results in a short time in NLP, the practices related to the target are changed flexibly until the target is reached.
Since the thinking processes and meanings of each person will differ, recognizing and exploring these differences and continuing to apply appropriate methods in this direction means that the process can be controlled.
Who Can Attend NLP Training
Anyone with a high school, university, postgraduate or doctorate degree who wants to improve themselves can participate in NLP Education.
NLP Training Program Content
- What is NLP?
- Neural language programming
- NLP in business life
- NLP in education
- NLP in personal development
- Synesthesia (visualization)
- Representation systems (visual system, auditory system, tactile system)
- Meta model
- The concept of trans
- Swish technique
What are the Application Areas of the NLP Training?
NLP techniques have been developed in the light of sciences such as Psychology, Cybernetics, Neurology, Philology and can now be used successfully in many areas such as management, education, health, family, sales and sports. In NLP applications, the ways and techniques of discovering their own resources and potentials and removing the limitations in their intellectual structures and reaching their goals with flexible behavioral models are conveyed.
Application areas of NLP:
- NLP in Education – Motivation to study – Memory techniques – Creative learning – Learning strategies – Increasing the success of the exam, etc… can be used in studies.
- NLP in Business Life – Organization management – Leadership training – Team training – Successful management – Increasing performance – Motivation, decision making, development of communication skills… etc. used in studies.
- NLP in Personal Development – Self-knowledge – Gaining confidence and motivation – Changing behavior – Changing habits – Achieving personal goals – Recognizing communication style… etc. can be used in studies.
NLP Application Areas
- Neurological Levels
- Learning Levels
- Thinking Patterns
- Synesthesia / Visualization / Visualization
- Perceptual Issues
- T.O.T.E Model
- META model
- Unconscious Concept
- The Concept of Trance
- Milton Model
- Correct Use of Right and Left Brain
- SWİSH Technique
- Nervous system
- How the Two Brain Spheres Communicate
What are the Achievements to be Obtained at the End of NLP Training?
NLP is about development and change. For this reason, NLP Training is primarily important for yourself. With NLP, you must first help yourself, support and make your change. The better you know yourself, the better chances you have of helping others.
- For this, you must first accept the idea of change and believe in improvement.
- Second, you must believe in mutual interaction and build your relationships on understanding.
- Third, you need to learn to plan and structure your goals.
Some of the skills we can gain with NLP:
- The person can see the ways to reach the skills that can make all the changes necessary to reach his own goals.
- It provides the development of self-confidence.
- It provides strengthening of communication skills.
- It plays a role in creativity development.
- Provides awareness of values and belief systems.
- Provides more accurate use of body language.
- It contributes to changing behavior.
- It contributes to changing habits.
- It plays a role in resolving conflicts and developing problem solving skills.
- It plays a role in recognizing our limiting intellectual patterns.
- It is effective in revealing and reinforcing personal abilities and skills.
- It makes the emotions, thoughts and behavior patterns conscious and develop them in a goal-oriented and constructive way.